The WGLLC team is composed of expert, trusted advisors with extensive experience and specialized training in a wide range of security-related disciplines. WGLLC’s founder and principal consultant, Linda Watson, M.A., CPP, CSC, CHS-V, brings more than 22 years of training and experience in the fields of law enforcement and security management to the firm.
Security and Threat Assessment Solutions
Linda Watson is Board Certified in Security Management and has served as a police officer in Massachusetts for more than 22 years.
She is the former Chairman of the ASIS International School Safety and Security Council 2013-2014. The Council's mission is to identify best practices and emerging trends in educational institution security and to provide professional development opportunities for administrators and security personnel at educational institutions: promoting a safe and secure environment in which students, faculty and staff can excel.
Ms. Watson has held additional leadership positions with the American Society for Industrial Security–Boston Chapter, the Institute of Management Consultants–Boston Chapter, the International Association of Professional Security Consultants, and the American College of Forensic Examiners Institute.
From 2003 - 2007, Ms. Watson served as a Central Massachusetts team member of Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM).
She is a graduate of the Gavin de Becker Advanced Threat Assessment and Management Academy.
Linda was a contributor to the - Strategic Approaches to Information Sharing. A report on the 2013 National Summit on Preventing Multiple Casualty Violence. Linda Watson was one of thirty-one invited attendees for the April 9-11, 2013: Summit at FLETC's Headquarters in Glynco, Georgia.
Linda is a contributing author in 2014: "The Handbook For School Safety and Security" and "Security For Colleges and Universities."
She is a contributing author in 2014 and 2015: ASIS Internation School Safety and Security Council White Papers:
2014: Bullying, Cyber-Bullying, Teasing, Hazing, Harrassing.
2015: Human Trafficking and Slavery: A Global Crime.
2015: ASIS International Webinar on Bullying.
Linda Watson, M.A., CPP, CSC, CHS-V
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP) - Board Certified in Security Management – ASIS International
- Certified Security Consultant (CSC) - IAPSC (International Association of Professional Security Consultants)
- Certified Infrastructure Preparedness Specialist (CIPS) - Office of Infrastructure Preparedness
- Certified in Homeland Security level CHS-V - American College of Forensic Examiners Institute
- Certified by the Massachusetts Criminal Justice Training Council: Domestic Violence Trainer, Sexual Assault Investigator
- ICISF (International Critical Incident Stress Foundation): Certificate of Specialized Training In The Field Of Workplace and Industrial Application
- Certified by the Massachusetts Firefighting Academy in Basic and Advanced Fire Investigation
- Certified by The Department of Homeland Security IS-700 NIMS,